Monday, December 19, 2011

How to Homeschool Math - Even if you Hate Fractions!!

How to Homeschool Math - Even if you Hate Fractions!! Review



This is no ordinary math book! How to Homeschool Math - Even if you Hate Fractions!! is a humorous and lively parent-to-parent chat about the ups and downs of homeschooling math. This groundbreaking and insightful book outlines a foolproof method, not only to teach your kids math – but to get them to love it too! She calls it Full-Contact Math, and anyone can do it! This book answers many of the questions homeschool parents have about math: Which curriculum should I use? How much math should my child do each day? How much help should I give my child on math? What level should my child be at for his age? What should he take first: Algebra or Geometry? When should I get a tutor? What the heck is Pre-Algebra ? How on earth can we homeschool Calculus?! ...and most of all: Why does my kid HATE math? ...and how can I change that? In this sometimes serious, sometimes laugh-out-loud funny book you will learn why whatever curriculum you do choose is just one of many things to consider when homeschooling math. It is what you do with the curriculum that counts! A homeschool mom and math tutor herself, Robin draws on her years of experience teaching not only her own kids, but also other homeschoolers as well as school children.


No comments:

Post a Comment